Here are 13 Reasons why I love to blog...
1. I can work on my writing skills.
2. I can escape into this world where some know me, others don't but I can just be me!
3. I have nothing better to do with my time (Yeah right!!)
4. I know that from time to time my posts make my parents proud and as a grown women with 3 kids of her own, I still LOVE to make my parents proud.
5. Every great once in a while I like to withhold details of my life from my parents and then post about it here. It's a fun way for them to catch up with how the family is doing. (By the way, I'm pregnant!) Hahahahahahaha! Just kidding. (okay gotta go find the smelling salts for my mom now)
6. I have met some really cool new people through the blogging world. (I've met some real dorks too. Try to figure out which one you are... j/k)
7. Over the last week and a half I have been trying to get back to the initial purpose of this blog. To see the lessons God tries to teach me daily through my children. I had kind of lost sight of that for a while. I have noticed a change in me already through doing this. I have been much more patient with my children. I love my kids, I have good kids. But like any mother who is being honest, some days I find myself wanting to beat my head against the kitchen cabinets. Looking for God in the daily life of a stay at home mom helps me regain focus of how precious these few days we have with our kids are. (wow that was a long one)
8. From this blog some of my self doubt has been erased. Through comments, both on the actual blog and via phone and email I have been encouraged by what others have gotten out of my words. And I LOVE hearing when I have made somebody laugh or smile.
9. I may be a little late in starting but I love being a part of a fad. I'm never a part of what the 'cool kids" are doing.
10. From my friends that don't know I blog, I feel like I have this secret life they don't know about, and someday they will find out this random fact about me... they probably won't care, but in my mind it's fun.
11. I have a vivid imagination and it is always turned on... with surround sound. And in my daydreams this is way #5478 that I am going to make my family millions of dollars. (yes I realize it is going take a few more readers then I currently have, what do you think a VIVID imagination is?) ;)
12. I like changing my header and the looks of my page.
13. IT'S ADDICTIVE! I couldn't quit even if I wanted to.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
List your blog for free at Home With Friends