I see God in everything. Often without trying to. He's there in the silly things my children say, he's in the bike riding lessons. I believe He's in the midst of the talents and hobbies he has given us, and even in the dark moments. Always teaching, pruning, guiding, fulfilling desires, giving pleasure, comforting, and more pruning. It is easily my favorite thing about writing - the way God allows me to see him in the everyday of my life. I have a heart for encouraging others to see God's presence in every detail of every day and I love to hear the stories and see the evidence.
What He's Done Wednesday
I love these parties and join several every week. (For a list of my favorites click the Link Up Parties tab at the top of my page... they are fabulous fun parties!)
I joyfully invite you to join in right here every Wednesday.
- Share what God is teaching you
- Share a verse
- Share a talent (crafts, photography, home decor...)
Anywhere you can give God glory in the world around you, please share it here.
The rules are simple:
- Link up anytime after 12:01am every Wednesday and anytime you want until Tuesday night. (And then we get to start the whole thing over again!!)
- I'd prefer if you link to a post but as long as your blog is, in general, honoring to God feel free to link to the blog itself.
- It would be great if you would include a link back here, (grab a button on the side bar or at the bottom of all this rambling or just use a text link) so we can invite more people to the party. But let's just be honest I won't be checking every post to make sure you did - so do what you'd like to as far as that is concerned. (I will however be checking every post so I can be encouraged by you!)
Be sure to be a blessing to others - visit (and comment) on their posts as well. Link up and have fun!
P.S. I LOVE comments! Click this link to leave one, I would love to hear from you.
Join my Link Up Party every Wednesday!